There are several options when it comes to servicing your caravan & motorhome
Click the plus icons () to see what the service includes. All prices exclude VAT
Includes all options below
- Tyres (checked for date & condition)
- Wheels (rims)
- Wheel Bearings
- Brakes: Drums cleaned, checked for wear, adjustment if needed cleaned of brake dust.
- Re-torque if needed,
- Replacement of one shot nuts (included in service price)
- External piping including, gas, water & waste water
- A-frame & flooring
- Hitch / Stabiliser (pad check)
- Corner steadies
- Awning rails – seals
- Condition of body work, Trims panels
- Window function
- Damp check
- Gas – Leaks & Carbon Monoxide check – pressure including regulator function – fridge – oven, hob, grill
- 240v electrics – Safety & function (inc RCD Unit)-lights – wiring – fridge
- 12v system – lights – wiring
- Appliances – function test – doors shelving etc
- Furniture – hinges, safety, fixture etc
- Free estimates and advice
- Insurance approved workshop
- Floor and panel delamination work
- All dampwork and structural work undertaken
Should you find yourself in dire straits, please contact us for advice/help for your problem.
Looked after well there is no reason why your caravan will not last for years and years.
We recommend that you have your caravan serviced annually to ensure that it is safe and has no leaks.
Our engineers are Skills Active trained.
Any parts that are required for your service are not included in the price – apart from one shot nuts.